Automating wood industry processes to make them more efficient has been our specialty for over 18 years!
Our MES Wood software (Manufacturing Execution System), EFFECTO OnSite, accompanies our clients towards 4.0 industry.
In addition, EFFECTO InSite, with its data management modules, provides access to production information, traceability and business intelligence to facilitate decision-making.
Here is what your daily life could be like
In a very stimulating environment, supported by our team of experts, you will manage implementation projects for our clients in Quebec and France. Eventually, you may be required to travel to English Canada and the United States, markets that we are developing.
Being constantly updated in the knowledge of our products, you will integrate them with our customers for an optimal use.
You will be called upon to :
- Ensure the smooth running of implementation activities using our internal PRP.
- Collaborate in the functional analysis of customer requirements.
- Analyze and manipulate transition data
- Install and customize our products.
- Develop and conduct user training.
- Provide technical support as needed
- Offer our professional services to our existing customers
Your professional background includes:
- A background in engineering or administration
- Ability to communicate in English and French
- Experience in the manufacturing sector and ideally in wood processing
- Mastery of SQL and Reporting as well as the MS Office suite
- Interest in BI related tools (MS Power BI)
- Be mobile (local and international)
We offer you :
- Flexibility to work from home or in person, so you can live anywhere in Quebec
- Brand new and bright offices, state-of-the-art equipment, Secretlab Titan chairs, Bistro area, Nespresso coffee, team meals and regular activities.
- DPSP with employer contribution.
- An annual allowance for sports
- Ongoing training because we focus on developing potential