Automating wood industry processes to make them more efficient has been our specialty for over 18 years!
Our MES Wood software (Manufacturing Execution System), EFFECTO OnSite, accompanies our clients towards 4.0 industry.
In addition, EFFECTO InSite, with its data management modules, provides access to production information, traceability and business intelligence to facilitate decision-making.
Here is what your daily life could be like
In a very stimulating environment, supported by our team of experts, you will actively contribute to ensuring the loyalty of our customers by providing professional technical support that reflects our organizational values.You will be called upon to :
- Manage level 1 technical support by answering customer calls and emails (our customers are very cooperative, we team up with them).
- Analyze the customer request, generate tickets and assign them to the development team.
- Define the status of the request and follow up on it.
- Test our applications before implementation.
- Install/configure/upgrade our environment at our customers' sites.
- Customize our products for our customers.
- Collaborate in setting up training sessions.
- Document the customer follow-up in our CRM.
- Train customers
- Studies in computer science, administration or any other related field.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (asset).
- Experience in hardware installation such as: printers, network, OS and software installation.
- Experience in using business software (of any kind) for functional testing.
- Experience in creating reports and using data.
- Writing skills/taste for technical or training documentation.
- Passion for customer service.
- Rigorous and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand the processes and the field of wood transformation
We offer you:
- Flexibility to work from home or in person, so you can live anywhere in Quebec
- Brand new and bright offices, state-of-the-art equipment, Secretlab chairs, Bistro area, Nespresso coffee, team meals and regular activities.
- DPSP with employer contribution.
- An annual allowance for sports
- Ongoing training because we focus on developing potential