Automating wood industry processes to make them more efficient has been our specialty for over 18 years!
Our MES Wood software (Manufacturing Execution System), EFFECTO OnSite, accompanies our clients towards 4.0 industry.
In addition, EFFECTO InSite, with its data management modules, provides access to production information, traceability and business intelligence to facilitate decision-making.
You will be called Mr. or Mrs. FUTURIST because...
Together with the team members, you will be involved in the evolution of our MES Wood, EFFECTO OnSite, and its advancement in data intelligence, EFFECTO InSite, which we have nicknamed our "virtual foreman".
In an AGILE environment, your daily routine will look like:
- Analyze user needs.
- Design and develop the system architecture and specifications.
- Develop the software life cycle from the testing phase to maintenance.
- Code in C#.Net, ASP#.Net, React.JS.
- Knowledge of MS Sql Server and MySQL databases.
- Comfortable with On Premise and MS Azure Cloud environments.
- Enjoy working with business intelligence (BI) tools
- Suggest upgrades and changes to improve efficiency
- Maintain relationships with customers for deployments
Your professional background includes:
- Academic background in software engineering or computer science.
- Experience with software: C#.Net, ASP.Net, React.JS, SQL
- Fluency in the French and English language.
- 2+ years of relevant design experience.
- Knowledge of KPI, data collection system and manufacturing processes.
We offer you :
- Flexibility to work from home or in person, so you can live anywhere in Quebec
- Brand new and bright offices, state-of-the-art equipment, Secretlab Titan chairs, Bistro area, Nespresso coffee, team meals and regular activities.
- DPSP with employer contribution.
- An annual allowance for sports
- Ongoing training because we focus on developing potential